Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thing #21: Animoto

I had so much fun using this site to create a video.  This would be a great activity for upper elementary students at the beginning of the school year because it is engaging and easy to use.   Students (and teachers) could use this site to create a video introducing themselves to their classmates. 

I chose to create my video using pictures of my dog.  When my husband and I moved down to Ft. Campbell, we said we were going to wait to get a dog, despite the fact that we both wanted one very bad.  That decision lasted for about 3 weeks after our arrival.  We were without cable for the first month, so my very bored husband started searching for puppies in the Tennessee area.  Some guy out in "God's backyard" was selling black lab/golden retriever puppies for $90 each.  We drove about 1.5 hours and found the world's cutest puppies.

Needless to say, Brody has been one of the best, most expensive decisions of our life so far.  He brings so much joy to our lives and my husband and I often joke that we talk to the dog more than we talk to each other.  Enjoy the video!


Make your own photo slideshow at Animoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment