Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thing #20: YouTube

One of the many reasons why I love YouTube is that it is so easy to find a useful video for almost any topic in the world.  Educators especially have to be careful when selecting videos for classroom use and sometimes, knowing what is good and what's not is difficult.  Another thing that I like about YouTube is that it is so easy to use.  Sometimes, I will forget the specific title or topic of a video, but if I just type in a few description words in the search bar, usually it comes up with the video I was looking for.  Because of how simple YouTube is, I could see using it to find videos to enhance my instruction or incorporating the site into an in-class activity. 

I chose the following video because it is inspirational.  Personally, I love ABC's Person of the Week because it is a simple, beautiful reminder of how one individual can make a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment