Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thing #24: Wait, I thought I was done!!

Well, here it is....the last thing.  They really should change the name of this project to 24 Things...

I really enjoyed experimenting and exploring all of the Web 2.0 tools that were presented in this project.  I had no idea that half of them even existed!  I am so excited to use these tools in my instruction and to teach my students how to use them.  I enjoyed using the image generators the most.  This program has affected my lifelong learning goals because it has taught me how to utilize technology to my advantage.  I am now "armed" with tools to make school a little easier for me and a lot more exciting for my students.  I was literally shocked at how much I love blogging.  As I said in Thing #1, I held a grudge against all bloggers.  Now, I realize how much fun it can be and I can't wait to start my own classroom blog.  I plan to keep learning about the advancements in Web 2.0 by keeping up with blogs about educational technology.

So, where do I go from here?  Well, to be honest, I don't think I will continue using this blog just because I can't commit the time and effort to do it well.  I do, however, look forward to using blogs (as well as all of the other Web 2.0 tools that I've learned about) in my classroom someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment